vendredi 5 juin 2009

My teaching Philosophy

As I am a member of a teacher-training program, I begin to have a relatively clear idea about the future teacher I want to be.

First, a teacher has to LOVE his students. If the students love their teacher then be sure that the teaching process will be Successul. If they love you, they will come to that particular course with an open heart and ,as a result, an open mind. They will consequently respect you, they will not be afraid but they will RESPECT you and if anyone of them makes you angry, they will all turn against him or her and will be angry with him or her.

Second, a teacher has to have cotrol over his Knowlegde. He should master the particular subject he's teaching. If he shows any sign of reluctantce, his students will doubt his knowlege and will credit him as a fake teacher.

Third, a Good teacher is a good ANIMATOR : a teacher should be energetic enough in order to animate his classroom and make the teaching atmosphere more enjoyable. This will certainly stir the whole class and help the students to involve in the teaching activities.

Finally, and the most important this, and this is my MODEL : A teacher should be CREATIVE. If I want to succeed , i have to create many new things to teach my students. I wont follow the same way of teaching, I will bring ICT to my classroom, and I will involve my students in my teaching activities.

To sum up, a sucessful teacher should be charismatic in a way he attracts the attention of his students by being energetic, being lover , being konwledgeable, and being CREATIVE.

Ambicious philosophy, isn't it?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire